A decade of motherhood.

A decade of growth.. Of compassion.. 
With your every milestone, 
Every achievement, every experience.. 
I grew, along with you!!
Those tiny limbs, fingers and toes.. 
Those innocent smiles and tantrums.. 
Everything evolved within this decade!
I have discovered so many versions, 
Of myself.. Through my journey 
Of motherhood you have blessed me with!
My first born,
I have learnt all I know now
Learning through my mistakes.. 
I have felt unconditional love, 
I have felt the warmth in I Love you mama, 
I have felt temper about to burst my veins,
I have felt pride that brought me tears,
I have felt hopelessness in my capabilities, 
I have felt depth never knew existed in me, 
I have felt determination to prove my worth,
I have felt emotions like a tangled web.. 
A thousand emotions a day!!!
Because motherhood is like that.. 
A crisscross maze.. 
An exhilarating ride.. 
A challenge of responsibility and duties.. 
As we move onto another chapter, 
A new phase, brand new adventures!!! 
I thank you my child
For blessing me with this journey. 
Filling my life this last decade 
With fulfilment and attainment
Only a child could make a mother feel!! 

Comments

Popular Posts