DREAM COME TRUE..


Did I dream you into reality
Manifesting you into existence,
With everytime I dreamt of a soul that aligned                           
                   with mine
Fullfilling the woman that lives within me?

Did I dream you into reality
Causing our stars and constellations to collide
Everytime I dreamt of a pair of eyes
That would pierce right through the depths of my  heart the way you do?

Did I dream you into reality
Passing to you waves of telepathy,
Isn't that why you understand my thoughts and emotions
Exactly the way I had imagined someone, someday would?

I had dreamt of no price charming:
One with riches of this world..
But one with a heart so pure and true,
Smile so genuine the eyes would crinkle too.
I had dreamt of no heartthrob:
A one in a million..
But one who believes in kindness
In this cruel and unempathetic world.
I had dreamt of no miracle:
One who sweeps me off my feet,
The only dreamt I dreamt into life with you
Is your warm embrace and existence, I now proudly call my home!!

Comments

Popular Posts