Existing through my anatomy

Flowing through my veins
Like the blood my heart pumps. 

Spreading over my anotomy
Like the skin that holds me together.

Shedding over darkness 
Like the vision enlightening my sight. 

Whizzing through my nerves 
Like the thoughts that give me perceptive.

The voice reverberating in my conscience
Like the chants giving me direction.

Inhaling and exhaling through my lungs
Like the air that keeps me breathing.

Slice my heart and you will find yourself.. 
Hear my thoughts and you will find yourself.. 
Read my mind and you will find yourself..
Screen through my vision you will find yourself.. 
Squeeze out my blood you will find yourself.. 
Inhale into my lungs you will find yourself.. 

You exist within me.. 
You and me are no different, 
We are one soul
Binded with one thread 
Of care and effection.. 
When I long for you I look no further 
As you reside here within me! 

Comments

Popular Posts