SOUL SISTER..

 


Dusky colour and clear flawless skin,
Simple yet classy, you glow from within.
Finesse and perfection in your craft,
Whatever you attempt:always attempting to master its art!

Your smile so genuine
Radiates your heart my bestie queen:
Innocent, pure and kind....
Souls like you so rare to find!!!!!

Your crinkling eyes and quirky giggles
Times with you as fun as Christmas jingles!
Always enjoyed our spontaneous and joyful times..
Where ever you go, your easy-going temperament always shines!

Freinds like you are to treasure..
Souls like yours are a delightful pleasure!
Always remain so my dearest
True to yourself, indulging in lifes absolutely bestest!!

To be lucky enough to have a partner in crime
Who turns so surprisingly wise at crucial time.
A soul sister who is so well aware
Almost like telepathy, of my joy and despair.

My confidante, my accomplice and so much more...
We stand by and support as we struggle to mature!
I watch with pride, at times happy tears
As you strive and succeed, in your endeavours!

Miles and miles apart, lapse in commuication
Life is limiting our hysteria and conversation..
Awaiting days when again we share those silly giggles...
Be enveloped in your warm aura, what a delightful mingle 💜

Jamila Mohammed Adamji because i keep promises...

And because i really miss you, out of my mind wage 💔

Comments

Popular Posts