Oh my dear child....

I am to be you mother I am told,
My baby is four weeks old.
Your father and my hearts overflow with                              excitement
And celebrate for the new life Allah has                                  sent.

When you turned a seven week
And the morning sickness makes me weak,
To rest and take care I must-
They say- still a seed you are just!

Now that you are twelve weeks old
And your body is starting to mould-
I can feel your presence, a slight bump
Appears ; making my heart jump.

Its been sixteen weeks and I am waiting
For a sign,to feel you moving....
My baby's arms are legs must have now                                formed-
Your mummy's appearance too changing                       and emotions warmed.

My heartbeats going tick, tick, tick....
My sweet child just kicked!!
I've been feeling some movements for a                                 while,
But at twenty four weeks;this one made me                           smile!!

At twenty seven weeks to me the most                                        unexpected-
Happens!!! A few droplets have shed
From my nipples, my body is preparing                                  indeed;
To give my baby its nutritious feed.......

This is truly the most thrilling phase till                                   now,
My tummy shape changes and every move                         does show-
Coz at thirty three weeks- my baby's doing                            rock and roll!!!

It's thirty seven weeks and could be just                                  any day-
Anxiety is building in- I must say-
To see my sweet child now I cant wait.....
Even the bags packed to rush to hospital                                straight!!!!

Moving closer to the thirty ninth week
With painfully swollen hands and feet
One more week and then I'll be admit...
Trying my best to stay fit!

At forty weeks and a four days
After much pains and testing I must say-
With a tear streaked face and a joyful heart
I met my angel, my sweetheart.......

Comments

Popular Posts