6 colours/6 days/6 people CHALLENGE!

 


1: RED


If I speak about the Red blood I bleed

As my biological clock ticks,

I will irk some indeed

But its the most miraculous I think.. 

One month there was no sign of the visitor

After months of trying

Finally I was to be a mother, 

I couldn't stop crying.. 


Now think, just think.. 

It was my blood that formed the seed

My blood that provided  with heavens drink

And nourishment baby did need.. 

Once baby was born, my blood turned into milk

Hushed my baby from hungry cries.. 

My blood is irky do you still think?? 

Its a miracle of Almighty that no one dare denies!


2: GOLD


If I believe in the goodness in the world,

The art of kindness,

The power of a smile,

Unending affection and  sacrifices,

Unconditional love and warmth..

I know so because of you MY MOTHER ...


Your golden heart full of compassion, 

Your golden smile that melts all anxiety,

Your golden words of wisdom,

Your golden touch that can heal my deepest abyss,

You are my most precious treasure mummy... 

You are my GOLD!!!



2:Shades of blue.


Charm of turquoise,

Like the charming glint in your eyes!


Deep blue of the sea,

Reminding of the security in our marraige I see.


Endless blue skies,

Like countless memories of our wedded allies!


Dark gloomy blue:

Your mysterious temperament that strikes without a clue..


My loving, enigmatic husband 

Our marraige has many shades, challenging but transcendent! 


4 :YELLOW


Like the bright warm rays

Of sunlight

That befalls upon earth,

Radiating upon all in its atmosphere

With illuminating light

And radiant heat..

Sun's yellow hues nourish

Mother nature with lavish nutrients..


The sunshine of my life, 

The nutrients to my soul, 

The illuminating light to my existence, 

The warmth and pride of my heart.. 

Like the yellow Sun's rays  that befall on mother nature 

Is the rays of my beautiful daughters

That befalls upon me, making me glow beamingly!! 


5: Burgundy


Like her hair

Coloured in highlights

Of fiery burgundy..

Is her soul too!

Her grit and passion,

Finesse and ambition..


The Leo in my life..

Always amuses me with her roar

And her burgandy personality

That shines and stands out, 

Slaying it every occasion.. 

Oh you rock it, my burgandy friend Arafa!!


6: grey. 


Grey is the feelings

I find within me.. 

Always seeking and thinking

Beyond the surface I see. 


Grey are my emotions

Always swelling up, 

So much hidden in my expressions.. 

Attlempting to let go and  not bottle up. 


Grey are my words

Sober but deep,

The poems I share with the world

Releasing  the greyness in me that does creep.

Comments

Popular Posts