Weekly chllenge:JUNK

Weekly challenge to become little home scavengers and finding junk to write poems on!! 

Day 1 NEEDLE. 


You prick,

You sting..

The sharp edge

Of your head

Hurts as much

As memories,! 

Painful, 

Dreadful..

Stinging on a

Desolate

Agonising night!


Day 2.CRUMPLED PAPER.


The worthless

Most unnoticed

Crumpled peice of paper..

Hidden under a stack

Of letters..

Hides a secret,

Mysterious codes,

A deadly plan..

One that was carried out

Perfectly,

Unpunished for!



Day 3 :STAINED PILLOW.


Stained, filthy..

Ready to be decluttered, 

Transported into the garbage!

The stains don't show

The tears that it soaked in..

The stains don't reveal

The pain it comforted..

The stains will not beg you

To hold on to it again..

As you did when you needed

A silent companion..



Day 4 :CRACKED VASE.


Engraved inticrate designs,

Clay moulded with technique,

Packed with care,

Showcased with pride....

Now cracked and thrown away!


A cycle comes to end!


 Day 5 :DOLL HOUSE.


Smiles filled with glee

As the children tore apart

The colourful wrapping

To reveal me..

They played with me

Over the years, day and night

Decorating me with dolls

And countless accessories!

Time passed,

Children grew up,

I was replaced by assignments

And gadgets..

Today I lie here in a corner,

Covered in dust,

Hoping a child would smile at me

And decorate me again.....



Day 6:COMB MISSING TEETH,


I ran through your hair

Fighting knots,

Smoothening,

Straightening,

Shining

Volume of tresses..

My teeth began to weaken

Fighting those complicated,

Complex tangles

That I encountered

While detangling you..

Slowly they wore me out

To a point of breakage..

Today I can no longer serve you

With the gaps

That have creeped within me

And I regret

Why I damaged myself

Fighting a battle that was not mine

To begin with!!

Comments

Popular Posts