A womans role

I am a woman meant to dust and clean,
For a messy woman the world has never seen!

I am a woman pretty and sweet..
Not loud and made to retreat!

I am a woman domesticated and polished..
The wife every man wished!

I am a woman caring and giving..
Own desires the last in counting!

I am a woman abiding patience and obedience..
For throwing tantrums require chauvinistic licence!

I am a woman dependant and meek,
Facing millions challenges, still weak?

I am a woman overridden by sentiments 
Adhering to standards fabricated for we descendants! 

I am a woman attempting to crawl out of boundaries 
Into changing mindsets and endless opportunities! 

I am a woman bound by the roles of womanhood, 
Here to tell you, we have more power than we ever understood.. 

Care, give, bloom as nature has designed.. 
Yet don't fall for the false restrictions, untrue and blind! 






Comments

Popular Posts