Handful midst emptiness!

I took a step ahead
With the final handful of courage
I could accumulate with me.. 
Ventured into the unknown
Utilizing every final handful of bravery 
That resided within my gut.. 
Fully aware that beyond my comforts
There exists a world of fabrication,
From literally nothing i found the final handful
Of confidence hidden midst of complexity!

I realised then.. There is in abundance within us!!
At the edge when we feel empty
Reaching within us for the final handful
The courage, bravery and confidence that are submerged
Leap out with magnitude... 
So look within you for that final handful, 
No matter how empty you may feel!
You shall never be disappointed my love 
As every gut reciprocates and reveals
What a free flowing ocean the final handful really is! 

Comments

Popular Posts