Impermanence of Sakura.

One fine day our hearts shall unite 
In absolute magnificence.. 
The way cherry blossoms bloom
With the arrival of spring!
Our unison too shall restore us spiritually, Reviving our dry existence.. 
As the blossoms do bring along 
A sense of renewal and joy to hearts..
The eagerness and anticipation 
For welcoming of the "Sakura" 
Is the exact emotion of anticipation I feel
At the thought of having you beside me. 
These blossoms signify luck, love
And above all a reminder of impermanence,
All the things you signify in my life:
You shall come bringing love and luck,
But Alas...... I cannot have you forever...
The way the cherry blossom bloom for a brief moment 
Bringing so much glee to lives and wither away.. 
You too shall fill my heart with unbelievable joy
But leave me briefly, as you are not meant for me.. 
You are not meant to stay.. 
Only to remind me of love, luck and joy
And then shortly wither away! 
 



Comments

Popular Posts